FREE Beginner Course:
Do you want to become a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant or Developer? In fact, most of the Dynamics 365 profiles require you to be a developer. Though dealing with configuration is easy but learning to code in Microsoft Dynamics 365 is quite challenging. This course will address the problem.
Free Course on fundamentals of development in Dynamics 365.
Get an overview of what it takes to be a developer.
After this course, you can attend my in-depth advanced courses called Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer/Technical Training- Part 1 and Part 2.
What you’ll learn
- Overview of Dynamics 365 Development
- Overview of Plugin Development
- Understand Architecture of Dynamics 365
- Overview of PowerApps Development
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basics of Customization and Configuration
- Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
- Windows 10 Operating System
Who this course is for:
- If you want to be a Dynamics 365 Developer or Architect or Technical Consultant, this course is right for you.
- This course is for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement aka CRM. Do NOT take this course if you are looking for Dynamics 365 ERP modules like Operations, Finance, HR.
- Important UI Changes : New Unified Interface
- Introduction to Free Course & What to Expect?
- Why You Need to Learn Microsoft Dynamics 365 Development
- Why Custom Code?
- Prerequisites: Installing Visual Studio
- Prerequisites: Getting Microsoft Dynamics Trail Instance
- Prerequisites: Preparing The Solutions
- Introduction to Architecture
- Introduction to Web Services
- Understanding Plug Pipeline
- Creating a Plugin Template
- Hello World - Development of Plugin
- Why Client-Side Scripting?
- Introduction to Events
- Introduction to Client API
- Deployment and Testing
- Enroll Now & Get 50% Discount Coupon code