- Quickly become a Master in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Development.
- Step by step guide on writing custom business logic using Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK.
- Deep dive of Plugins with hands-on examples.
- Extend Workflows with Custom Workflow Activities.
- Understand Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architecture.
- Drastically improve your code by following Microsoft recommended best practices.
- Learn to debug of Plugins and Workflows in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Understand Microsoft Dynamics 365 Web Services and interact with them from custom code.
- Stand out in the crowd by learning advanced coding concepts in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic understanding of configuring entities, forms, workflows, solutions, etc. in Dynamics 365.
- Basic knowledge of C# or any other Object Oriented Programming language required.
- Visual Studio Community Edition 2017 or Higher Installed.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to be a Dynamics 365 Developer or Architect or Technical Consultant, this course is right for you.
- This course is for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement aka CRM. Do NOT take this course if you are looking for Dynamics 365 ERP modules like Operations, Finance, HR.
- If you are a beginner at Dynamics 365 Development and upgrade yourself to a PRO.
- Important UI Changes : New Unified Interface FREE PREVIEW
- Target Audience and Prerequisites FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction & Why Custom Coding? FREE PREVIEW
- Understanding Architecture FREE PREVIEW
- Dynamics 365 Web Services
- Prerequisite - Setting up Dynamics 365 Online Trial Instance
- Prerequisite - Installation of Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
- Prerequisite - Creating a Publisher and Solution - Getting Ready for Development
- Understanding Plugin Pipeline FREE PREVIEW
- Plugin Messages FREE PREVIEW
- Hello World Plugin - Preparing Project Template FREE PREVIEW
- Hello World Plugin - Writing Code FREE PREVIEW
- Hello World Plugin - Deploying and Testing FREE PREVIEW
- Reading Data from Primary Entity in Plugin
- Second Plugin - Creating a Task using Organization Web Service
- Deploying Task Plugin
- Understanding Plugin Pipeline Stages
- Third Plugin - Duplicate Check Plugin Development
- Third Plugin - Duplicate Check Plugin Deployment
- Debugging Plugins
- Images in Plugin & Advantages
- Impersonation in Plugins
- Pass data between plug-ins using Shared Variables
- Understanding Context.Depth in Plugin
- Plugin Isolation Mode or Trust
- Handling Configuration data in a Plugin
- Asynchronous Plugins
- Introduction to Custom Workflows FREE PREVIEW
- Creating Configuration Entity for Custom Workflow Demo
- Development of Custom Workflows
- Development of Custom Workflows (Continued)
- Deploying Custom Worklfows
- Debugging Custom Workfows
- Using Assembly Versioning in Custom Workflows
- Comparison: Plugins Vs Workflows
- Download Source code discussed in this training.
- Introduction to Xrm Tooling & Console Application
- Developing Console Application
- Querying data using FetchXML
- Aggregate Operations using Fetch XML
- Querying data using LINQ - Late Binding
How do I get Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance for practice?
You can subscribe for a 30 day trial of Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud environment. You can use this instance for practice.
How is Part 1 different from Part 2 ?
How is PowerApps Development is related to Dynamics 365 Development?
Since both are on Common Data Service, Dynamics 365 development components such as Plugins and Workflows can be used in PowerApps too. Also, Web Services work in the same way.