- Introduction to Client-side Scripting FREE PREVIEW
- Understanding Client-side Events FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Client API
- Deploying and Testing Web Resources
- Using Namespace Notation
- Converting to Namespace Notation
- Demo - Phone number validation
- Displaying Notifications
- Client API - Attributes and Controls
- Working with Option Sets
- Working with Look-ups
- Form Types and How to use them
- Working with Auto Save
- Migrating from old code : Xrm.Page to formContext
- Introduction to HTML Web Resources
- Accessing form elements from HTML
- Referring other files in HTML Web Resources
- Demo - Creating a Record Using Web API
- Demo - Retrieving data Using Web API
- Building Advanced Queries Using Web API
- Demo - Google Map Integration
This is Part 2 of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement or CRM) Development that focuses on Client-side components. Enroll in Part 1 before you learn Part 2
Similar to Part 1, Part 2 is also essential if you want to become Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Client-side development using Client API
- Use Web API to remotely interact with Dynamics 365 using Web Resources
- Build HTML Web Resources
- Build third-party Integration using Client-side Customization of Dynamics 365
- Explore ClientAPI in detail. Learn about Object model including Attributes and Controls.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- First, go through "Part 1 of Dynamics 365 Developer/Technical Training"
Who this course is for:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developers.